Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Highlights from Friday-Monday

I covered the 'books' desk on Friday, and just like a week ago, it was pretty slow. I logged the books that came in, but otherwise I spent my time arguing with people on the internet. I don't recommend it.

This weekend was like my other weekends, except I busted my lip and dislocated my shoulder playing pick-up basketball. It's the first time I've dislocated something; I heard a 'pop' and my left arm was not at all where it used to be. After a few moments crouched down, nobody looked like they knew what to do, including me, so I just sort of fanangled my elbow on my knee and pushed, and luckily it popped back in. I finished the game, but it was really sore on Monday.

The only thing I remember from Monday was pulling tags off 150 Team USA Olympic flags. That and catching up with my family, which was a nice off the clock activity. I'm really trying to be constructive after work; after being constructive all day, I'm especially sensitive to when I'm wasting time. Not that I don't waste time any more, but nowadays, I can almost taste it when I do, and it's really bland.

No comments:

Post a Comment