Monday, April 9, 2012

3rd Monday

The Internet on my computer doesn't work again, the plot thickens in my quest to understanding the magic behind how the Internet actually works. This post is short because I have to type it out on the iPad, and because i didn't do much today.

We ran a story about a really small puppy today which everyone thought was cute, I thought it looked like a sickly bat-rat, but I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. I got a call today from an older lady who wanted to know how she could adopt the runt. I told her that's not an option, but her local animal shelter probably had some dogs that she could adopt. She said she wanted this one because it's so small, and I insisted that dogs need lovin' no matter what their size. She sort of laughed but I don't think it was for the same reason that I sort of laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment