Saturday, April 7, 2012

Good Friday

It was a slow day yesterday, people were out on holiday seeing as it was Good Friday. I covered a desk on the 4th floor from 9 to 12 and logged a few packages. Being slow, I was able to get some homework done which was helpful. I'm actually caught up on my classwork, so I'll use this weekend to get ahead.

I'm preparing for a panel interview that I hope to get after a phone interview for the page program at NBC. Other interns have had their panels already, one knows she's been accepted, and the other is confident that she did well in hers. It's a group interview, which I've never done before, but they say that it's a little more intimidating/high stress than an individual interview, because you're interviewing with other people who want the position as well. I think the group aspect will actually work to my benefit, I'll be able to see what I'm up against.

No comments:

Post a Comment