Monday, April 23, 2012

3, 2, 1, Live! - 4/19

On Thursday I helped out with a segment I hadn't worked on before.  '3, 2, 1, Live!' is a close cousin to 'Who Knew?' in that it includes audience participation, questions, and it airs in the 4th hour.  I thought it would be harder to get people for this segment, because I went out to search for participants later than I usually would for 'Who Knew?', but it didn't end up being too difficult. 

I managed to nab the rest of the people from the dwindling crowd in the plaza outside the studio.  I was able to get about 3/4 of the people who were there, a much more successful participant to crowd ratio than usual, but that makes sense considering the more diehard fans stick around until the end.  I also grabbed some people from the first floor of the NBC store.

Otherwise I distributed some mail, and ended up clearing out the really full mail boxes by delivering it all to their desk.  It seemed like a significant day for mail that day, there were a couple different magazines that sent out their newest issues all at once.  I felt like a weird Santa because I was delivering what I thought of as presents  (who doesn't like mail?) but I learned pretty quickly there's a difference between personal letters and magazines, and a difference between magazines and spam-ish mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment