Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIF

I had another control room day, but otherwise it was a pretty slow day, as Fridays normally are. The other interns and I went through boxes of submissions for an old contest, separated the DVDs and personal info so we could shred them. Otherwise, we fielded scores of calls from parents trying to submit videos of their kids singing for a new contest. Our website was a bit glitchy so the parents were angsty, especially since they were parents of young kids.

After a week of lots of work, I'm happy for the weekend, but I'm also surprisingly a bit concerned about how I'm going to fill my time for the next 2 days. I have a ton of laundry to do and I need to catch up on some homework, and I'm also going to apply to some jobs.

Despite having three 12 hour days this past week, I'm really pleased with how it all went. It's nice that I'm in 5 days a week instead of just 2 or 3 so I can fanangle my way into the flow of things quicker. I hope I can go on a shoot next week, or start making some connections with some producers. I only have 9 more weeks left and I can see how this whole thing is gonna fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment