Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Resume sent, Graeter's had.

I was happy to see that the person who I sent my resume to last week for a quick look over and recommendation replied to my email this morning.  This was the last thing I needed to happen before asking my supervisor to send it up to the desk.  Hopefully, with these two recommendations (and they both used to be Pages), and with this internship and my attractive potential start date, I will get a phone call from the desk.  The phone call will be a means to confirm that I'm who I say I am on my resume, so not that I'm looking past that, but I'm not as concerned about the call as much as the panel interview.  I've been looking at suit jackets and shoes, a must for the interview, as somehow I lost those things in my move here.  Luckily, my cousin is in town, she knows all the best shopping spots and she said she'd help me pick something out on Thursday.

Otherwise, I had a pleasant hometown surprise this afternoon: somebody brought Graeter's ice cream to share with everybody!  I was also pleased to hear the positive murmurs from people trying it out, it makes me think that Graeter's can stand up to other ice cream.  I had some of the black raspberry chip, my favorite, and was fortunate to unearth a huge chunk of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment